To see your student’s grades, your account must first be approved by a SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR.
Each school has its own policy for approving parent accounts; Therefore, Foothill HS can only approve parent accounts for students registered at FHS exclusively. Please contact an Administrator at the school for more information.
School Loop Support may not approve parent accounts and does not maintain information about each schools approval policy.
GET THE FREE APP!
How do I see my student's progress?
Registering for your free School Loop account is easy and only takes 1 minute. You will need
your child’s student ID number to complete the registration form. A student’s ID number can be
found on their course schedule. It is the long 9 or 10 digit number - Perm ID #.
2. Click the Register Now button on the login form (it may be necessary to first click the Login button on the school’s homepage.
3. Click the Register Now button.
4. Click the link for Parent Registration.
5. Complete the form. Student ID number is listed on your child’s course schedule. It is the long 9 or 10 digit number! Contact Foothill HS if you need the ID #.
6. Click the Register button.
7. You are now registered! The first time you login, you will be asked to read and acknowledge a User Agreement.
Once logged in, you can add your other children to your account if they attend the same school. Click on the Add Student link in the My Student section at the top of the right column on your portal homepage.
School Loop will automatically send a daily update to your personal email each day at approximately 5:00 PM.