skip to main content

Contact Us

Enrollment_information Card Icon
Enrollment information

Records_request Card Icon
Records request

Please send your fax request to the Registrar at 916-566-3527 or e-mail at
PLEASE NOTE: If the student is receiving Special Education services, please submit your request to the TRUSD SPED Department using the contact information below. Therefore, you will send one request to FHS to academic documents and separate request to the SPED department for any special educaition documents (i.e. IEP, psychological report, etc.)

Special_Education_requests_only! Card Icon
Special Education requests only!

For students that are receiving special education services, please contact the Twin Rivers USD Special Education Department to request records.
Physical Address: 5115 Dudley Blvd., McClellan, CA 95652
Mailing Address: 3222 Winona Way, North Highlands, CA 95660
Phone: (916) 566-1600 ext. 32237 or 32235
Fax: (916) 566-3510 or (916) 566-1794

Frequently_Asked_questions Card Icon
Frequently Asked questions

How do I enroll a student?
I was dropped - What do I do?
I want to enroll into independent Study?
Do you offer credit recovery courses?
My address doesn't belong to Foothill HS - what do I do?
How do I clear an absense?
How do I get a schedule change?
Who is my counselor?
I am enrolling into a new school - how do I disenroll from FHS?
I am transferring from a school WITHIN Twin Rivers USD. What is the process?
I want to transfer to a school OUTSIDE of Twin Rivers USD. What is the process?
How do I see my schedule?
How do I find out about important events?
How do I communicate to my teachers?
I used to attend FHS during the 2021-2022 school year and I would like to return. How do I re-enroll?